الجمعة، شعبان ١٨، ١٤٢٨

May Contain Small Parts


I had the pleasure to attend this exhibition today. I read about it in a brochure and I liked the displayed picture alot. Since I was released early from my work because I was post-call, I passed by the exhibition, which is on my way home. I'm glad I made it, as tomorrow is their last day.

The artist is Sang Won Sung. His work is so creative. Every piece is made of plastic parts taken from dolls and toys and some plastic kitchen ware. He made animals, dolls and other pieces of unusual art using that concept.

For more information check the gallery website.

هناك ٤ تعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

حلو حلو

The Blood Doctor يقول...

هذا رأيي كمان

مشكور على المرور

غير معرف يقول...

العفو
بس خلاص وقفتي تزوريني على المدونة
كيف كدا؟؟

The Blood Doctor يقول...

لا بإذن الله أنا من زوارك الدائمين
و المتابعين